Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Plus one (I mean, the age...)

I guess I don't so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old.
~ Peter Gabriel ~

This is one of the much quieter birthdays I had compared to previous years... since I've been at home for the past few months, looking for another job. I'm not very particular about big birthday celebrations and such. I'll be happy to just spend some time with the family, or husband, or just as a "me, myself and I" day.

Also, as time goes by, (I'm sure some will agree), we would rather not be reminded of our birthdays, coz it means that we are getting older. It's a totally different feeling when you think of yourself being 32 years old, and when someone else reminds you that you are 32. Although the number is the same, it always sounds much older when other people talk about it, compared to just thinking about it in my mind. Or is it just me that feels this way...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP