Monday, May 05, 2008

Oinkers

Got a nice surprise when I went back to work today... coz Ray is on leave for a week I got some belated presents from the boys and The Boss.

The cup is from Ray. I bought the small Piglet. The big Piglet is from the boys. As for the pig with the big nostrils, is from The Boss. It's very important that I mentioned that it's air pork flown in coz he kept stressing it non-stop. As shown in the smaller picture at the right corner, yes, it's a tissue box. The tissue will come out of either of the nostril.

The only present that is not oink-related is from Christina. She went on a trip to Cebu and Bangkok and came back with this very cute coin pouch. I guess it's not cheap coz the packaging has this "Jim Thompson Thai Silk" name and logo there. Anyway, can you see that it's all little blue elephants printed on it? :)

Thanks again, guys.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP