Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Day

Thanks to Christina, Kelvin, BT and the husband for having dinner with me on The Day, especially the husband for spending time with me to walk around Orchard Road aimlessly for a few hours, and the buffet dinner.

And thanks to all who sms-ed / msn-ed me well wishes... Mama, Qing, Qun, Huihui, Yongqi, Huiling, Jaime, Michelle, Peiling, Kitty, Jiawei, Cardine, Kelvin, Houwen, Amalina, Ray, Sam, The Boss, Max... and an extra thanks to those who kindly reminded me of The Age. Haha.

P.S. : Sorry if I miss anyone out. But thanks to all again. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous May 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Happy belated birthday.

Anonymous May 5, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

thanks, uncle beng. :)

Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

me neh? :(

Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

u got meh?? haha...

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP