Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yun & Zhihao's Solemnisation

Yun got married two days ago... the solemnisation, not the customary yet. But it's official in the eyes of law.

It's actually quite a strange feeling to see your own younger sister getting married. I think the feeling will be stronger on the customary day... when I'll be drinking tea, etc. Heh. Anyway, it's kind of a mixture of feelings that day. I'm really happy that she's found someone to spend her life with, someone to share it, and it's also a new chapter in her life... a step into another page of womanhood, of responsibilities. But still, can't shake the feeling that no matter how old she is, she's still younger than I am, and still a little girl. I can't help but compare her now, to her old previous tomboy look... Hahaha.

Yes, I know... there's still the littlest pig. If Yun is the little girl, then she's the baby. :)

Wow, if me, as the oldest would feel this way when they get married, I can't imagine how my grandma and parents feel. :)

Oh, by the way, if you would like to see pictures, please click on the link to Greenie's blog to see. I don't see the need to post the same pictures when all our blogs are viewed by the few "regulars".

Right?

I'm also too tired after work to post.

Reached home quite late after tuition most of the days too.

... ...

Ok la.. ok... I admit... I'm lazy to post the pictures.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP