Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Churning tummy...

Didn't know how it happened. Was happily at my sis-in-law's newborn baby shower on Sunday, followed by a trip to the Science Centre, then suddenly, down with a fever. You know that feverish feeling and trying to get to sleep, but couldn't find a comfy spot? Damn, I hated that.

Anyway, went to see the doc on Monday, with Mummy dearest coz she was worried that I might faint on the way. Told the doc the symptoms... nausea, tummy-ache, fever (hadn't gone down despite the 2 tablets I took the night before), aching muscles. He thought I got dengue at first (touchwood!) coz he asked me if I knew of anyone who had dengue, and started looking for spots on me. But after poking at my tummy with his cold fingers, he decided that it was a case of stomach flu viral infection. Gave me two days of rest from work. Got lots of sleep and meals of love from Mummy.

Apparently now I'm feeling much better. I couldn't even find the energy to do anything yesterday. But I'm surprised to find that I actually missed work! Ha. Especially after Amalina sms-ed me to say the kids asked about me, and Ray called this afternoon with the first sentence being, "Going to die yet?" Hahahaha.

Maybe I just missed the people. :)

And I'm having this sudden craving for chicken rice. Damn!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP