Saturday, July 07, 2007

To the cinema : Transformers



Warning : spoilers ahead!


Watched the movie, Transformers, last night. I'm not a fan of Transformers, so I went without any expectations. However, I felt that it was nothing spectacular. Typical storyline... good guys vs. bad guys.... nerd in class ended up being the hero with the babe of the school. The clash of the transformers at the end looked just like a clash of metals all together. I couldn't follow who was who. Also, I wondered if the story didn't drag in the middle where Sam spent time looking for the spectacles, the crew might spent more time on the fighting between Optimus Prime and Megatron, coz I felt the bad guy died too fast. And I also didn't understand how come Megatron "died" when the cube was inserted into his body. The only thing I'm impressed is how smooth the transformation was... and how good all the vehicles looked.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP