Friday, July 06, 2007

King of kings?

Had a weird dream last night. Was running around in a sort of school campus-like environment, looking for this boy called Wang Zhong Guan (王中冠). I even had a glimpse of his chinese name somewhere in the midst of the dream. Then I was running around like a mad woman, looking for him... and finally found him in the library, where I clearly remembered, was full of people. And I climbed on top of a table, shouted his name, and everyone turned to look at me. Then the boy stood up, and I realised that he looked a lot like one of the student from school. Haha.

Weird dream, right?

Ok, don't let your imagination run wild here. I have to clarify that I'm not into younger boys or that kind of stuff... I just don't know why that boy's face would appear in my dream. And I don't even assist in his class!

The even stranger thing was that, when I woke up, the chinese name was etched on my mind - 王中冠, which translated, means the king among the champions.

Is this a sign, or something trying to tell me something?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP