Saturday, August 16, 2008

Found!



Recognise this fella? It could well be one of the most popular icon ever used in Tecent QQ and MSN. I had saved a whole bunch of them for my MSN, and even set a few of them as commonly-used short-cut keys. I see it dancing away on my MSN chatting windows almost daily, and never failed to perk me up despite its constant deadpan expression. It has even earned itself an entry in Wikipedia, and has also been appearing in certain Motorola mobile phone ads. But do you know its name and the owner?

Meet Tzuki.


Its owner is Wang Mao-Mao, a student from the Beijing Broadcasting Institute of Animation. To know more about the artist, or to get to know Tzuki better, or maybe you want to see more Tzukis dancing for you, here is the original blog in Chinese, and here is the English-translated blog.

It kind of reminds me of Mashimaro who took the world by storm a few years back. What is it about bunnies with attitudes that had managed to capture so much attention?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP