Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pasta Manna

Met up the husband for dinner at Old Airport Road Food Centre after tuition just now. It had just undergone major renovation and is much more spacious, airy and cleaner than the old one. As I waited for the husband, I remembered reading about a pasta stall, Pasta Manna, that was being mentioned in ieat-ishoot-ipost.

I ordered the Al Fungi, which is, as derived from the name, mushroom pasta in cream sauce. (sorry for the lousy photography skill.... :p)

I like the way the pasta is cooked... just right, al dente. There was a generous amount of mushrooms and sauce, topped with herbs and black pepper that went very well altogether. Even though it's with cream sauce, it didn't made me feel too full and sick of it halfway through, as with some other cream sauce pastas.

For $4.50, it was well worth if you need a quick fix to satisfy that pasta craving without needing to go to a restaurant, and paying for service charge and GST. You can even have a set meal for $6, which include a soup of the day and garlic bread, together with the pasta.

Since the stall is quite conveniently situated and I'll be in the area twice a week, I'm sure to pop by once in a while to try out the other pastas on the menu.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP