Friday, March 27, 2009

Incident for thought (4)

Venue : cab stand, Suntec City

I was approaching the cab stand, where there was not a queue at all as a lady had just got on a cab and it was driving away. So, I walked towards the cabs as they were slowly driving in to fill the empty space. Then this slightly plump guy in spectacles, who looked to be about in the late twenties (but could actually only be early twenties, you know that kind), appeared from my right and was approaching the cabs moving in to the stand. I was about 3 to 4 steps away from getting onto the cab when he just moved right past me and got on. And to think I still gave him the credit of maybe being gentleman enough to ask if I'm in the queue, or to offer to let me go first. I couldn't stop staring at his back, and I think he knew I was looking coz he seemed to be doing a bit of a crab walk so as to pretend either not to see me, or to make eye contact with me.

WTH is the world coming to?! To be honest, I'm more upset about his manners than his cutting into my queue. Is it the much polluted air that had gotten into these people's lungs, or the increasing amount of artificial ingredients in the foods and drinks we are having these days? Or is it just me that always happened to meet such people?

4 comments:

spyder March 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

you are juz not chio enuff la.. face reality auntie.. LOL.. tell me which one next time.. i run him over to revenge you.. LOL..

Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

u shd have just said "Excuse ME!"

what an ***!

-nur

levynn March 30, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

nur babe... if there were no other cabs behind, i would have "confront" him liao... haha

Anonymous April 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

oh it is very common wat. they even want to cut bus queues. but not alw singaporeans.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP