Sunday, May 11, 2008

To the cinema : Iron Man


I have to say, personally, I feel that this is one of the better movies that I've watched so far in the past few months. Not that I really watched a lot of movies, but I'm glad that I have chosen one that made the ticket money worth.

I have to admit that there are some movies that had such boring dialogues or parts in between that I would find myself start looking around at the other people around me in the cinema. But this is definitely not one of those movies. Iron Man keeps audience, at least I know I'm one of them, on the edge of the seat throughout the whole show.

Even for the romance scenes, you know they are there, but they don't slow down the pace of the show or make it boring. Instead, I felt that the romances are cleverly inserted into the different parts of the show to let the audience take a break from the exciting life of the superhero, and also at the same time, show the audience the softer side of our superhero.

Though as superhero movies went, there will always be some parts of the show that seem incredible and far-fetched. But those are just minor flaws compared to the overall plot of the movie.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP