Friday, May 29, 2009

Long, long time ago...

... there was a little girl who is tiny and chubby, cute as a button, and extremely lovable by all...

I'm not sure what triggered me to think back to the childhood (note : I'm still all that, except being 'tiny and chubby'). Don't tell me it's the age thingy, coz I'm still in occassional self-denial about that.


Anyway, this is one of my favourite photo... which at that time, I believe I was still one of the youngest in the family when most of my older cousins had to put up and/or give in to me. And according to my mother, a little tyrannic as well... haha.

So, have you already guessed which is me?? ;p

1 comments:

kOi May 31, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

Hahaha....must be the the aging thought that makes you recall your childhood....sigh...this pic makes me feel that I am expanding sideway....:(

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP