Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Year 2008

This is quite a significant year to a number of us... we will turn 30. But does age really matters that much? Honestly, not to me. I don't mind people knowing my age. Why bother to hide, especially when you know that, sometimes, even if you don't tell, people will be guessing behind your back.

Well then, I'll be looking foward to what the year will bring for me as I move towards my third decade of existence. It feels like the start of something new... ... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

i know why you're not afraid of telling ppl your age! cos you look young ma. RIGHT??? hehehehe.

Anonymous January 5, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

aiyoh... dun say until like that la... i shy leh... bwahahahaha...

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP