Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy marriage to Yun & Zhihao


Dearest sister of mine is finally married. It's a completely different feeling when you see your own sister getting married, compared to those of close friends. Can't really explain the feeling... it's like seeing a little girl getting married, though she's anything but little anymore. But I guess as the eldest, I will always think that my little sisters are still little in some ways, and then suddenly, she is married... someone else's wife, someone else's daughter-in-law. And with all these, she's a grown-up entering another new chapter in her life.


I was just chatting over MSN with auntie Koh that day about feeling weird seeing Yun married. Then auntie Koh mentioned that the real weird feeling will come when the piglet gets married. Wow. Imagine that.

Anyway, I have to say that I'm really glad that she has found someone who she loves and can spend the rest of her life with. Although this new brother-in-law of mine can be a little blur sometimes, I know that he will take good care of her.



P.S: At least now there'll be another one getting nagged at to start the reproduction factory going other than me... heh...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP