Monday, August 13, 2007

To the cinema : Rush Hour 3


Got to watch Rush Hour 3 for free yesterday (early in the morning at 9 a.m.) coz the boss managed to get free tickets from a friend who is a volunteer at the Aljunied CC Youth Club. It was supposed to be their biennal meeting, and they need 100 people so they can screen the movie. So the ICT team and Amalina were the lucky few who got the free tickets. Heh.

Anyway, about the movie, I personally feel that it was nothing spectacular. The "wow" factor when it first came out as "Rush Hour" was gone. Though it was still funny, thanks to Chris Tucker, the storyline was a little boring and too expected. Not enough action for me, in terms of a Jackie Chan movie. The attempt at humour seemed to overshadow the actual plot. Also, the bad guy died too soon.

The whole movie lasted for about 1 hr 20 mins or so. But I felt that out of the 80 mins, about half the time was spent on humour. Not that it was not funny, but it was a little too much for me. I can't imagine how Rush Hour 4 will be like, if there is going to be any. Might as well categorised it as a comedy the next round.

But if you are really into Rush Hour, please don't let my comments stop you from watching it. These are just my personal thoughts. Maybe you will like the movie. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP