Monday, August 06, 2007

Germs, virus... all go away!

After the episode of stomach viral infection, the flu bug came close behind. Everything was still fine on Wednesday morning when I went back to work. Then in the afternoon, the nose started to run like crazy. I could feel the "cottony" feeling of a stuffed nose. Damn. Am I that unlucky or what?

And so it goes on for a few days... and I wiped my nose till I had almost lost all feeling of it... also killing a lot of trees in the process.

Anyway, this damn runny nose made me missed the BBQ food for Huiqi's 21st birthday party, and the very nice creamy chocolate cake as well. Sigh. I can't wait to get much better. I guess I'll start to stuff myself once all these is over. Chicken rice, hor fan, chee cheong fan, junk food, pizza, chocolate, coffee, and of course, Mama's delicious dishes.

Also, the husband got all worried and decided that we should have some kind of exercise during the weekends after I got better. So, we started yesterday by going to Punggol Park after Sunday brunch. It was not much of an exercise coz I was not any better. So we just took a walk through the park, be a little romantic, sat at the pond side and read the papers.


Then, went to the chinese sinseh in the afternoon for another session of acupuncture. My tummy was much better after I went for one session a few days back. And now becoz of my runny nose, I was back again for another session. I was really "poked" from my head to toes in a space of 4 days. I got 10 needles on my tummy and legs and toes on Wednesday, and I got 11 needles on my forehead, back of my neck, sides of my nose and arms, yesterday.

So now, back to work... nose is working normally. But was coughing like mad last night. Damn!

When can I ever start to eat proper food??! Somebody save me from porridge and soupy food!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP