Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hong Kong Day 3 (30 Aug 2011)

"I forgot when was the first time we met. But I know from the moment I laid eyes on you, the attraction was instant. There was no turning back from then on."

Isn't he the cutest and silliest looking thing ever? Haha. Meet McDull.
To be honest, one of the reason I wanted to go to Hong Kong at this time is because McDull was in Madame Tussards! Look at the Peak Tram ticket.
Before that, we had a delicious late breakfast at Mak's Noodles, a small restaurant that was Michelin recommended. We both agreed that this was much better than the one we had the previous night at the more high-class restaurant.

As for Madame Tussards, compared to the time we were here about 3 years ago, there were some new additions...



... and of course, not forgetting my favourite... hehe...


Before we left the peak, we managed to have sort of a tea break at one of the restaurants there. The husband had the fried pork bun, and I had the noodles with luncheon meat and egg. Nothing spectacular about those... and I forgot where I put the photos of them.

Oh, and look this picture. Can you see that this was taken from a wall in the peak's shopping gallery? ;p




Ok, now back to food. Maybe it was due to the disappointment of the carrot cakes we had the previous night, the husband suggested we go look for Sweet DynastyI didn't take note of the address prior to the trip and we had to walk around the whole of Tsim Sha Tsui to look for it, based on our memories few years ago. 

I forgot how long we were walking, coming out from almost all of the exits from the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station. I remembered it was opposite this row of branded boutiques but forgot the name of the building. (now I know it's Harbour City) So imagine our delight when the familiar sight finally appeared in front of us!

Ah... yummy dessert as reward...


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP