Sunday, April 12, 2009

To the cinema : Fast & Furious 4


If a girly movie is called a chick flick, what do you call a movie for guys? Well, as you have probably guessed it, this is just the typical guy movie, with super fast cars and drivers with cool moves, and occassional shots of some sexy race girls (or whatever they are called) dressed just enough to cover the necessary "bits". And I can honestly tell you that there were actually some noises of appreciations (or maybe envy) when there was this part in the movie showing a row of these racing cars.

Hmmm... anything else I remembered from the movie? Oh yes, typical and expected storyline, act-cool smarty pants actors with expressionless faces and a sarcastic smirk once in a while, loud and noisy racing scenes with movements so fast that I think it can literally give you a headache (I actually had to rest my eyes during one of the chase scene).

And I wonder why the number of road accidents are on the rise despite the government's continuous compaigns for road safety... hmmm...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP