Friday, January 23, 2009

Spoiler!

Somehow, days don't go by "normally" if THAT woman didn't do or say something stupid or insensitive. Her voice was loud enough for all the 9 people in the office to hear...

She : "Are you expecting?"
Me (a bit sheepish and lowering my voice) : "No."
She : (giving her trademark irritating laugh) "Oh... haha. I thought you were. Looks a bit like it." *and she went on to touch my tummy like she was my mummy!*
Me : (trying not to slap her while pretending to laugh with her) "No la... I just got fatter..."
She : (still laughing that witchery laugh) "No la, no la. Must be those tangerines that you've eaten these days. Must have at least 30 of them inside."
Me : (still trying to hold onto my temper) "Hur hur... must be."

And I left the office without looking back. (and feeling fat!)

3 comments:

Dj Sam January 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

hahaha... seeeeee.... now PEOPLE knowwwwwwwww.....

Chelly January 29, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

You're not fat - fact. She's thoughtless - fact. Ignore her. What matters is that YOU have a happy Moo year!

levynn January 29, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

alamak... wat sophia la!!! stupid sam. i thot i got a stalker or sth... change the name la!! n u dun anyhow spread rumours ah...

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP