Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking back

Here is the time again to look back at the past year to see what you have done, accomplished, completed, fulfilled.

It's really kind of strange to think about it now. Maybe it's the age factor and maturity level. I don't remember I ever looked back and reflected on what had been done for the past year when I was younger. But now, as the year is nearing an end, I found myself thinking back.

A number of things had happened in 2007, both good and bad, of course. But the most unforgettable event, to me, was not a very happy one. However, after all these while, I realised that it was not wise to talk about it here anymore. So, for those who are wondering what happened, I can only say that it sucks being backstabbed without any knowledge, and then after that, no chance at all to explain myself, or to prove my innocence.

The husband told me right from the start to quit dwelling on it. It's the way the world works after all - Every man for himself. I know he's right. I guess I'm just late to be 'exposed' to this kind of situations in the working world.

On a lighter note, a couple of good things also happened in 2007. A few of my friends got married, and Yun too, with her new home. And also those friends who became mummy and daddy for the first time, friends who are waiting to be mummy and daddy, and friends who got hitched. :) Congratulations and all the best to all of you!

Also, not forgetting the newest addition to our family, my husband's nephew, who, technically speaking, is my nephew as well, right? :)

Brian - about 4 months old (taken in Oct 2007)

Brian - about 5 months old (taken in Nov 2007, after shaving his head)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP