Friday, May 04, 2007

Into the 29th year of existence

As of this day this moment, I've officially spent 29 years, 18 hours and 18 minutes on this planet. My dear Papa and Mama have seen me all through these 29 years, the middle sister for 26 years, the littlest one for 19 years, my husband for 11 years, auntie Koh and the PL gang for almost 15 years... the list goes on...

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all who had sent me well wishes for this day... Mama, the piggies (oink!), the husband, Qunz, Huiqi, auntie Koh, Peiling, Kitty, Agus, Yaowei, Houwen, Cardine, Xiaoming, Nur, Freddy, Taufik, Vanessa, the SB forum babes (Skylar, Lina, Schnauzie, Antonia, Pink)... and last but not least, thanks again to the fantastic four (boss, Ray, Sam, Dass) and Ama-sexyback-lina for the card and present.


And a last minute addition, from Qing (the littlest one), who happened to be at her friend's place and was too lazy to go home.... so ended up bunking over for the night...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP